Wednesday, August 03, 2005

After the rain.

It quit raining last night and I was able to go back out for a little while longer.
I was able to unhook the springs from the hood brackets. I also took off the windshield wiper blades and the antenna. Oh, and one door.
Here are the pics...

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

One door. I did manage to break a screwdriver pulling this door. The screw was so tight, the screwdriver started free-spinning inside of the handle before the screw would break.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

My first wasp nest. Nobody living there though. It is inside the driver side door frame.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

And here is what it looks like now.


Look at the rust hole where the antenna was...

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

And I like the way the wipers come off. Just one bolt and slide it. Pretty easy..

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker